Saturday, September 29, 2007

Physical Office Space

Well, it looks like my experiment with running a practice with no office space is drawing to an end. The problem became keeping up with client meetings. I found myself running all over middle Tennessee, from Starbucks to Starbucks, to meet clients. As things grew, I found myself spending more time in the car than I did actually working.

So, I decided to open an office. I spent some time last week looking at space in the town I want to practice in - Lebanon, Tennessee. I am happy to report that I have found what I was looking for. I am going to move into a second floor office suite on the town square. The offices used to be occupied by an established law firm that build a new building a little further out Main Street. It has pretty much everything I need and is reasonably priced.

I should start the setup process this week, with the idea of having it fully up and running by November 1, 2007.

~Tim

No comments: