Monday, July 28, 2008

Fox & Friends

Well, the interview is over. Overall it went well. The client did a wonderful job of stating her case. I didn't do as well as I would have liked. I kind of stammered my answer to their question. Basically, the setup is a little awkward for my taste. You are in a dark room with only the camera lights. You can't see the people you are talking to on a monitor or anything. And, when you start to speak, you hear yourself with a delay in the earpiece.

That last is very distracting. Enough so that I don't think that I want to do it that way again. If ever anyone wants me on a national news show I will be happy to go to them, but doing it remotely just doesn't work well for me.

Now I know why other people I have seen doing those shows look a little stiff and awkward.

Still, it was worth doing once - for both the client and the experience.

~Tim

No comments: