Monday, June 16, 2008

Extended Absence

I am back after an extended absence from blogging. This spring was interesting as I was forced to spend some time in Ohio dealing with a family emergency and then faced a medical crisis of my own for the first time in my life.

I am fine now and have been back at full strength for about a month, but have been too busy digging out from under the pile of work to have time for this blog. I have been taking the time to write down ideas for topics so there will likely be quite a few posts in a short period of time.

I want to thank all of my clients who were patient with me while I wasn't able to devote my full attention to their matters. I have found that most people are generally good about things like that. There were only three clients who did not understand. Two of those were domestic relations clients and one was a simple matter of negotiating a release of judgment. Only one remains a client, the other two took their business elsewhere. The fact that only those three had such a lack of understanding speaks volumes for the people of the State of Tennessee.

~Tim

No comments: